Meet the Strategy Leaders
Meet our leadership team, who along with our amazing team of back office support and interns, help out clients build long-haul, profitable businesses.
Andi Gray, President
Andi Gray founded Strategy Leaders Inc. in 1994 to help owners of established, privately held businesses achieve growth, profit, stability, predictability and peace of mind. Using proprietary systems, Strategy Leaders puts clients on track to double revenue and triple profit in repetitive 5-6 year cycles.
Gray's career started in sales, marketing and new business development at Xerox, American Express and Contel. Growing up in family-owned businesses taught her about the joys and challenges of entrepreneurship. Educated in the U.S. and Europe, Gray earned an Executive MBA from Columbia University while conducting research on success and failure drivers for entrepreneurial businesses.
Gray continues to innovate inside and outside the business.
- Student-To-Work Program puts MBA students into consulting internships leading to full time employment upon graduation.
- The Owners Game teaches business owners about the opportunities and perils of planning for wealth as they exit their businesses.
- Judging a New York State Regional Business Plan competition encouraged budding entrepreneurs.
- A weekly column “Ask Andi,” - practical advice for business owners – is published in the Westchester and Fairfield County Business Journals and HV Biz.
- A benchmark group for the ground transportation industry including some of the top limousine companies in the country.
She has earned recognition for business leadership, including:
- Working Women of Westchester
- Two Westchester County Association APEX Awards
- "Top 100 in Westchester" with the likes of Hillary Clinton, Ralph Lauren, Michael Bloomberg and Vanessa Williams
She serves on the boards of:
- Columbia Business School Alumni Club of New York (CBSACNY)
- Westchester County Association
Robyn Goldenberg, Director of Operations & Marketing
Robyn Goldenberg is the Director of Operations and Marketing for Strategy Leaders, Inc. located in Stamford, Connecticut. Since starting with Strategy Leaders in 2007, Robyn’s work scope has expanded from administrative support to senior management due to her leadership skills.
Growing up at the table of an entrepreneur and an attorney, Robyn learned the value of hard work and compassion. Her mother’s tireless energy and passion for small business fuels Robyn’s efforts at work. Robyn grew up working on farms and around horses, and has been riding, training, and competing since she was 4 years old. Working with horses has taught her about the value of patience and goal setting, and to appreciate the little victories.
As a student at Delaware Valley College, Robyn was elected as president of Student Activities Council, and acted as a liaison to the Student Government Board and the Inter Club Council. Robyn learned leadership, motivational, and organizational skills, as well as event promotion and coordination. These skills, and her passion to see people’s lives change for the better makes her an invaluable member of the Strategy Leaders team.
As Director of Operations and Marketing, Robyn’s core duties encompass the core areas of operations and marketing.
In operations, Robyn…
- Oversees the flow of financial functions, operational daily activities, and act as an HR liaison
- Manages the flow of all client communication, ensuring client satisfaction and increasing client motivation and happiness
- Provides client support outside of meetings, including coaching calls, and other support
- Is responsible for ensuring that all client resources are prepared for meetings, and acts as quality control
- Manages accounts receivable and accounts payable, and manages and maintains vendor relationships
- Sits as second chair in client meetings, and assists consultants during meetings
- Acts as liaison to PEO, provides support to employees, screens candidates and conducts interviews for hiring, overseeing the company vision for hiring
- Manages calendars and scheduling for all consultants
- Organizes and facilitates Strategy Leaders’ ground transportation benchmarking group, which meets quarterly nationwide.
In marketing, Robyn…
- Oversees all marketing efforts, ensuring that the goals set are in line with the overall marketing and sales strategy for the company, including social media, and email marketing.
- Organizes and edits the Ask Andi articles before they are submitted to the publisher
Outside of work Robyn is a photographer, specializing in farm life, black and white photography, and croquet photography. Robyn is also an avid dressage rider, and has had tremendous opportunities to ride with former Olympians, and to work with, and train on Olympic level horses. Robyn is also a curatorial volunteer for the Pearl S. Buck House in Perkasie, Pennsylvania.
Eddie Monroy, Director of Sales
Eddie arrived at the consulting industry after finding a passion for both business development and helping people reach their dreams.
A graduate of Strategy Leaders’ Students2Work Program, Eddie is currently a member of the company’s Executive Committee. As their Director of Consulting he works with a diverse group of business owners and their management teams, serving the company’s mission of putting client companies on track to grow revenue, profits and sustainability.
Winner of the SUNY New Paltz and Hudson Valley Business Plan competitions, Eddie competed for NYS honors at SUNY Albany’s College of Nanoscale Engineering and Science. Eddie holds a Masters in Business Degree from SUNY New Paltz, where he was also a cum laude graduate of the Bachelors of Science in Management program. He was inducted into the university’s Hall of Fame in 2013.
He has received County, State and National acknowledgement, including Orange, Ulster and Dutchess County Certificates of Excellence, New York State Assembly Certificate of Merit, and Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition from Congressman Chris Gibson.
Eddie currently chairs the Education Committee of the 800 member Hudson Valley Young Professionals Organization, whose mission is to develop growth opportunities for the Hudson Valley’s next generation of leaders. As a member of the American Marketing Association he has conducted workshops on operations, leadership, professional development and promotion.
He’s also given back to the community by mentoring students at SUNY New Paltz, as well as United Way Business HOPE members. He has helped an international not-for-profit focused on women’s education, Educate2Envision, to expand by 500% over 2 years as they built schools in Central American.