Live Webinar | Wednesday July 28th | 12pm EST
Are you working on taking your business to the next level? Buying a Business Can Be Your Best Secret Weapon.
Have you ever thought about buying a business to generate additional revenue and profit? Perhaps you’ve read an article on growth by acquisition and ended up more confused than ever. Or, maybe you’ve thought about this option but you’re worried about what might go wrong. Our webinar on buying a business – sometimes called a growth by acquisition strategy will help you you navigate the process from start to finish.
Buying a business is a great way to grow.
Not all deals are good deals. Both sides, buyer and seller, need to do their homework. For the seller, more potential buyers is usually a good thing. For the buyer, finding the right fit at the right price is crucial. Whether you’re looking to become a small business owner for the first time, or expand your existing company’s footprint, small business acquisition can be a smart way to grow. For sellers it’s a way to take chips off the table. But the final deal has to be good for both parties. Read our article on buying a business here!
In this live webinar you’ll learn:
- Why buying a business is such a crucial tool for any small business owner to master
- How To buy a business so that you end up with what you want and need for your small business growth
- The warning signs and advice so that you don’t overpay for your next business acquisition target
- How to make a great deal when buying a business
- What happens after the business acquisition deal is done
- How we can help you identify a business to buy, get the right valuation for the business, and put the team together to help you navigate all the steps of your business purchase
Join Andi Gray, award winning business leader, growth expert for small business, and founder of Strategy Leaders, for a workshop on what business owners need to know about buying a business to grow.
This informative webinar is perfect for business owners of companies with 10-200 employees, who are looking to grow their business through buying another business. Learn how to avoid the lost time, wasted effort and unrealized opportunity that can go with chasing the wrong deal.