Strategy Leaders regularly hosts events focused on the needs and goals to the owners of privately held businesses. Andi and the Strategy Leaders team regularly present at various breakfast meetings, networking events, local chamber of commerce events, and industry specific educational / trade shows.
We work with Andi in many different capacities and she is always inspiring, thought provoking and no-nonsense—not only to our readers and audience but also to me personally and my team here at Chauffeur Driven. Andi’s monthly column is packed with insights and real takeaway advice that any small business can benefit from (including mine), and her workshops and sessions always make you think about your business at a higher level, and motivate you to want to be a better businessperson and employer. Andi, Robyn and the Strategy Leaders team are like an extension of the Chauffeur Driven family. – Chris Weiss, President, Chauffeur Driven
Previous speaking engagement topics include:
- Dutchess County Economic Development – Host: Webinar Series on building blocks for small businesses
- Connecticut Venture Group: What Entrepreneurs Need To Know To Beat The Odds
- Building a Sales Driven Organization
- Professional Women of Putnam, Connecticut, Westchester: various topics about growing and leading women-owned enterprises
- Ceridian HR Boot Camp: Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent
- Marketing: Lifeblood of the Business
- Building a Successful Growth Model
- Heart of The Hudson Girl Scout Council Event Annual Partnership Luncheon Co-Chair: In The Company of Women
- Buying & Selling Businesses: Path to Wealth Building
- Annual Professional Turf & Landscape Conference and Trade Show: Starting a New Year on a New Foot – Where is your business going and what can you do to make sure you will be here next year?
- Building Human & Financial Capital for the Future
- Goal Setting & Compensation
- Chauffeur Driven, 2013 to Present
- Creating Value in Your Business & Developing an Exit Strategy
- Leadership & Decision Making
- Are You as an Owner Demanding Enough of Your Business?
- Money in the Bank – Presenting Your Best to Lenders
- Several small round table sessions
- Executive Game (Owners Game) for 100 attendees
- And more…
Don’t just take our word for it, hear what people are saying!
“Andi Gray is a confident and competent speaker who has demonstrated her knowledge of the green industry and business in general every time she has spoken to our association. She really makes an impact on everyone in the room and we are hoping to have her back again soon. She has been very well-received and I can recommend her highly.” – Joseph Tinelli, President, NYS Turf & Landscape Association
“When we launched the Alliance of Hudson Valley Women Business Owners, we were looking for a speaker who could inspire attendees to get involved and support our goals. Andi Gray did all that and more! Her specialty is entrepreneurship and she opened up vistas for everyone in the room.” – Anne Janiak, Executive Director, Women’s Enterprise Development Center, Inc
“Andi provided our group of entrepreneurs with very valuable information. She actively engaged her audience and we all came away with actionable ideas to help us grow our businesses. I would be happy to recommend her as a speaker to groups of business owners who can use help in taking their companies to the next level.” – Peter Helmer, Fairchester Business Resource
“We work with Andi in many different capacities and she is always inspiring, thought provoking and no-nonsense—not only to our readers and audience but also to me personally and my team here at Chauffeur Driven. Andi’s monthly column is packed with insights and real takeaway advice that any small business can benefit from (including mine), and her workshops and sessions always make you think about your business at a higher level, and motivate you to want to be a better businessperson and employer. Andi, Robyn and the Strategy Leaders team are like an extension of the Chauffeur Driven family.” – Chris Weiss, President, Chauffeur Driven
“We recently arranged for Andi Gray to speak to the Connecticut Venture Group. The room was filled with entrepreneurs and I would have to say Andi captivated her audience. She made a hard-hitting presentation outlining what a business owner needs to do to build the enterprise to a saleable level. One of our experts then spoke about the steps necessary to accomplish the sale. An excellent program for a highly-motivated group.” – Scott Nevins, Vice President, Bernstein Global Wealth Management
“As an organization that is dedicated to the care and nurturing of a woman’s entrepreneurial spirit, we couldn’t be more satisfied with the strong messages of empowerment and business wisdom that Andi Gray has imparted to our members.” – Jamie Imperati, President, PWW
Interested in having us speak at an event?
Top business management leader & motivational speaker Andi Gray has shared the path to profit and growth with owners of established, privately held businesses for 20 plus years, hosting educational forums, providing keynote speeches, and sharing information about the topic closest to her heart: the importance of small business to the success of the U.S. economy.